I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with stjosephproducts.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.97||$10.89||$68.85 $57.96|
|90 pills||$0.91||$21.78||$103.28 $81.50|
|120 pills||$0.88||$32.68||$137.70 $105.02|
|180 pills||$0.85||$54.45||$206.55 $152.10|
|270 pills||$0.82||$87.13||$309.83 $222.70|
|360 pills||$0.81||$119.81||$413.10 $293.29|
Aygestin (norethindrone) is indicated for the treatment of secondary amenorrhea, endometriosis, and abnormal uterine bleeding due to hormonal imbalance in the absence of organic pathology, such as submucous fibroids or uterine cancer.
Use Aygestin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. An extra patient leaflet is available with Aygestin. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
Take Aygestin by mouth with or without food.
Take Aygestin at the same time every day, with doses not more than 24 hours apart.
If you miss a dose of Aygestin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Aygestin.
Therapy with Aygestin must be adapted to the specific indications and therapeutic response of the individual patient. This dosage schedule assumes the interval between menses to be 28 days. Secondary amenorrhea, abnormal uterine bleeding due to hormonal imbalance in the absence of organic pathology: 2.5 to 10 mg Aygestin (norethindrone) may be given daily for 5 to 10 days during the second half of the theoretical menstrual cycle to produce an optimum secretory transformation of an endometrium that has been adequately primed with either endogenous or exogenous estrogen.
Progestin withdrawal bleeding usually occurs within three to seven days after discontinuing Aygestin (norethindrone) therapy. Patients with a past history of recurrent episodes of abnormal uterine bleeding may benefit from planned menstrual cycling with Aygestin (norethindrone) .
Endometriosis: Initial daily dosage of 5 mg Aygestin (norethindrone) for two weeks. Dosage should be increased by 2.5 mg per day every two weeks until 15 mg per day of Aygestin (norethindrone) is reached. Therapy may be held at this level for six to nine months or until annoying breakthrough bleeding demands temporary termination.
Store Aygestin in a tightly closed container at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Aygestin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Aygestin is a progestin hormone. It works by altering the lining of the uterus.
Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have seizures (eg, epilepsy), migraines, heart problems, kidney problems, or a history of depression
- if you have a history of high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, lupus, or blood clots, or if a member of your family has had these problems
- if you smoke or are very overweight
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Aygestin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Aprepitant, carbamazepine, felbamate, griseofulvin, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), modafinil, nevirapine, rifampin, St. John's wort, or tetracyclines because they may decrease Aygestin's effectiveness
- Corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), theophylline, or troleandomycin because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Aygestin
- Beta-adrenergic blockers (eg, propranolol), lamotrigine, or thyroid medicines because their effectiveness may be decreased by Aygestin
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Aygestin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Acne; changes in menstrual flow, including breakthrough bleeding, spotting, or missed periods; dizziness; drowsiness; fever; headache; hot flashes; nausea; nervousness; pain; rash; stomach pain; trouble sleeping; weakness; weight gain or loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; depression; lumps in the breast or under the armpits; migraine headache; partial or complete loss of vision or changes in vision; shortness of breath; slurred speech; sudden loss of coordination; sudden or severe headache; sudden severe headache, dizziness, vomiting, or fainting; swelling of fingers or ankles; tenderness, pain, or swelling of the calf; weakness, numbness, or pain in the arms or legs; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Purchasing medications online is quite risky, as you are in charge of the safety and effectiveness of the therapy, to some extent. At the same time, everything remains simple and clear – following the recommendations and safety instructions is the key to a flawless and successful course. However, be aware of the following side effects that may appear if you misuse the drug:
- Frequent and irregular bleeding
- menstrual changes
- Breast tenderness
- increased hair growth, especially on the face
- weight gain
Incidence Not Known
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blue-yellow color blindness
- blurred vision
- breast pain
- changes in menstrual period
- changes in vision
- clay-colored stools
- dark urine
- decreased vision
- difficulty with swallowing
- double vision
- eye pain
- fast heartbeat
- feeling sad or empty
- general tiredness and weakness
- heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding
- hives, itching, or rash
- lack of appetite
- light-colored stools
- light vaginal bleeding between regular menstrual periods
- loss of interest or pleasure
- migraine headache
- nausea and vomiting
- numbness of the hands
- pain, redness, or swelling in the arm or leg
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- tightness in the chest
- trouble concentrating
- trouble sleeping
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- vomiting of blood
- yellow eyes and skin
- Brown, blotchy spots on exposed skin
- enlarged breasts
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- mood swings
- weight changes
|Accession Number||DB00717 (APRD00679)|
Norethindrone is 36% bound to sex hormone-binding globulin and 61% bound to albumin.
8.51 ± 2.19 (when a single dose is given to healthy women)
We are always expanding our borders, offering customers only the best services and the most convenient options. Currently, we are proud of international delivery, which is both fast and quality. The shipping time will not exceed 14 days, but can be considerably shorter, which depends mainly on the destination. Here is a list of Indian cities we ship medications to:
- Pimpri & Chinchwad
- Kalyan & Dombivali
- Vasai Virar
- Navi Mumbai
- Hubli and Dharwad
- Mira and Bhayander
- Bhilai Nagar
- Nanded Waghala
- Sangli Miraj Kupwad