I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with stjosephproducts.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|20 pills||$5.46||$30.47||$139.65 $109.18|
|30 pills||$4.95||$60.94||$209.48 $148.54|
|60 pills||$4.44||$152.35||$418.95 $266.60|
|90 pills||$4.27||$243.76||$628.43 $384.67|
|120 pills||$4.19||$335.16||$837.90 $502.74|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|20 pills||$6.77||$37.81||$173.28 $135.47|
|30 pills||$6.14||$75.61||$259.92 $184.31|
|60 pills||$5.51||$189.03||$519.84 $330.81|
|90 pills||$5.30||$302.45||$779.76 $477.31|
|120 pills||$5.20||$415.87||$1,039.68 $623.81|
Imitrex is indicated for the acute treatment of migraine attacks with or without aura in adults. Imitrex is a headache medicine that narrows blood vessels around the brain. Imitrex also reduces substances in the body that can trigger headache pain, nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, and other migraine symptoms.
Use Imitrex exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Overuse of migraine headache medicine can actually make your headaches worse.
Use Imitrex as soon as you notice headache symptoms, or after an attack has already begun.
Your doctor may want to give your first dose of this medicine in a hospital or clinic setting to see if you have any serious side effects.
Take one Imitrex tablet whole with a full glass of water. Do not split the tablet.
After taking a tablet: If your headache does not completely go away, or goes away and comes back, take a second tablet two (2) hours after the first. Do not take more than 200 mg of sumatriptan oral tablets in 24 hours. If your symptoms have not improved, contact your doctor before taking any more tablets.
Since Imitrex is used as needed, it does not have a daily dosing schedule. Call your doctor promptly if your symptoms do not improve after using this medicine.
After taking a Imitrex tablet, you must wait two (2) hours before taking a second tablet. Do not take more than 200 mg of sumatriptan tablets in 24 hours.
After using Imitrex nasal spray, you must wait two (2) hours before using a second spray. Do not use more than 40 mg of nasal spray in 24 hours.
Contact your doctor if you have more than four headaches in one month (30 days).
In controlled clinical trials, single doses of 25, 50, or 100 mg of IMITREX Tablets were effective for the acute treatment of migraine in adults. There is evidence that doses of 50 and 100 mg may provide a greater effect than 25 mg.
The choice of dose should therefore be made on an individual basis, weighing the possible benefit of a higher dose with the potential for a greater risk of adverse events.
If the headache returns or the patient has a partial response to the initial dose, the dose may be repeated after 2 hours, not to exceed a total daily dose of 200 mg.
Store Imitrex at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
Do not use Imitrex within 24 hours before or after using another migraine headache medicine, including:
- sumatriptan injection, almotriptan (Axert), eletriptan (Relpax), frovatriptan (Frova), naratriptan (Amerge), rizatriptan (Maxalt, Maxalt-MLT), or zolmitriptan (Zomig); or
- ergot medicine such as dihydroergotamine (D.H.E. 45, Migranal), ergotamine (Ergomar, Cafergot, Migergot), dihydroergotamine (D.H.E. 45, Migranal), or methylergonovine (Methergine).
Imitrex may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
You should not use Imitrex if you are allergic to sumatriptan, or if you have:
- coronary heart disease, angina (chest pain), blood circulation problems, lack of blood supply to the heart;
- a history of heart disease, heart attack, or stroke, including "mini-stroke";
- severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- severe liver disease;
- ischemic bowel disease; or
- a headache that seems different from your usual migraine headaches.
Do not use Imitrex if you have used an MAO inhibitor such as furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) in the last 14 days.
To make sure you can safely use Imitrex, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- liver disease;
- kidney disease;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- high blood pressure, a heart rhythm disorder; or
- coronary heart disease (or risk factors such as diabetes, menopause, smoking, being overweight, having high cholesterol, having a family history of coronary artery disease, being older than 40 and a man, or being a woman who has had a hysterectomy).
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether Imitrex will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication. Sumatriptan can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not breast-feed within 12 hours after using Imitrex. If you use a breast pump during this time, throw out any milk you collect. Do not feed it to your baby. Imitrex should not be given to anyone under 18 or over 65 years of age.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Imitrex: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Imitrex and call your doctor if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling of pain or tightness in your jaw, neck, or throat;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- sudden and severe stomach pain and bloody diarrhea;
- seizure (convulsions);
- numbness or tingling and a pale or blue-colored appearance in your fingers or toes; or
- (if you are also taking an antidepressant) - agitation, hallucinations, fever, fast heart rate, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting.
Less serious Imitrex side effects may include:
- mild headache (not a migraine);
- pressure or heavy feeling in any part of your body;
- feeling hot or cold;
- dizziness, spinning sensation;
- nausea, vomiting, drooling;
- unusual taste in your mouth after using the nasal spray;
- burning, numbness, pain or other irritation in your nose or throat after using the nasal spray; or
- warmth, redness, or mild tingling under your skin.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Purchasing medications online is quite risky, as you are in charge of the safety and effectiveness of the therapy, to some extent. At the same time, everything remains simple and clear – following the recommendations and safety instructions is the key to a flawless and successful course. However, be aware of the following side effects that may appear if you misuse the drug:
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- flushing or redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
- increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
- itching, pain, redness, or swelling
- lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- nerve pain
- severe numbness, especially on one side of the face or body
- severe or continuing stomach pain
- trouble speaking or swallowing
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- weakness of the arms and legs
- change in taste
- feeling halos around lights
- increased sensitivity to pain
- loss of appetite
- numbness, pain, tingling, or weakness
- stomach discomfort or upset
- tingling in the hands and feet
- tunnel vision
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blurred vision
- changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
- chest pain or tightness
- fast, slow, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- muscle cramps and stiffness
- neck, throat, or jaw pain
- swelling of the fingers, hands, feet, or lower legs
- tightness in the chest
- trouble breathing
- Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- change in color vision
- change in hearing
- difficulty with concentrating
- increased sensitivity of the eyes to sunlight
- joint pain
- muscle aching or cramping
- muscle stiffness or tightness
- swollen joints
- trouble sleeping
Incidence Not Known
- back, leg, or stomach pains
- bleeding gums
- changes in vision
- muscle twitching
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- poor coordination
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- unexplained bleeding or bruising
- unusually warm skin
- weakness in the arm or leg on one side of the body, sudden and severe
|Accession Number||DB00669 (APRD00379)|
Symptoms of overdose include convulsions, tremor, paralysis, inactivity, ptosis, erythema of the extremities, abnormal respiration, cyanosis, ataxia, mydriasis, salivation, and lacrimation.
We are always expanding our borders, offering customers only the best services and the most convenient options. Currently, we are proud of international delivery, which is both fast and quality. The shipping time will not exceed 14 days, but can be considerably shorter, which depends mainly on the destination. Here is a list of Indian cities we ship medications to:
- Pimpri & Chinchwad
- Kalyan & Dombivali
- Vasai Virar
- Navi Mumbai
- Hubli and Dharwad
- Mira and Bhayander
- Bhilai Nagar
- Nanded Waghala
- Sangli Miraj Kupwad