I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with stjosephproducts.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.50||$9.28||$53.94 $44.66|
|120 pills||$0.44||$18.55||$71.92 $53.36|
|180 pills||$0.39||$37.12||$107.87 $70.76|
|270 pills||$0.36||$64.94||$161.81 $96.88|
|360 pills||$0.34||$92.77||$215.75 $122.98|
Antivert is used for preventing and treating nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with motion sickness. It is also used for vertigo (or dizziness) caused by certain inner ear problems. Antivert is an anticholinergic. It works by blocking a chemical messenger in the brain, which helps to reduce or prevent vomiting.
Use Antivert as directed by your doctor.
- Take Antivert by mouth with or without food.
- For prevention of motion sickness, take Antivert at least 1 hour before activity or travel.
- Use Antivert exactly as directed on the package, unless instructed differently by your doctor. If you are taking Antivert without a prescription, follow any warnings and precautions on the label.
- If you miss a dose of Antivert and are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Antivert.
Store Antivert at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Antivert out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Meclizine.
Do NOT use Antivert if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Antivert
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Antivert. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- you have asthma; chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); chronic bronchitis or emphysema; blockage of the stomach, intestine, or urinary tract;enlargement of the prostate; or glaucoma.
Some medicines may interact with Antivert. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Sodium oxybate ( GHB) because an increase in sleep duration and a decrease in the ability to breathe are likely to occur.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Antivert may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Antivert may cause drowsiness or blurred vision. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Antivert with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Antivert; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Antivert should not be used in children younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Antivert while you are pregnant. It is not known if Antivert is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Antivert, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Drowsiness; dry mouth.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Purchasing medications online is quite risky, as you are in charge of the safety and effectiveness of the therapy, to some extent. At the same time, everything remains simple and clear – following the recommendations and safety instructions is the key to a flawless and successful course. However, be aware of the following side effects that may appear if you misuse the drug:
- Blurred vision
Incidence Not Known
- difficulty swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- shortness of breath
- skin rash
- tightness in the chest
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Dry mouth
|Accession Number||DB00737 (APRD00354)|
|Protein binding||Not Available|
Symptoms of overdose include drowsiness and anticholinergic effects. LD50=mg/kg (orally in rat).
We are always expanding our borders, offering customers only the best services and the most convenient options. Currently, we are proud of international delivery, which is both fast and quality. The shipping time will not exceed 14 days, but can be considerably shorter, which depends mainly on the destination. Here is a list of Indian cities we ship medications to:
- Pimpri & Chinchwad
- Kalyan & Dombivali
- Vasai Virar
- Navi Mumbai
- Hubli and Dharwad
- Mira and Bhayander
- Bhilai Nagar
- Nanded Waghala
- Sangli Miraj Kupwad