I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with stjosephproducts.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Accord finasteride Ai Shi Lie Aindeem Alfasin Alfin Combo Alocapil Alocare Alocia Alofin Alopec Alopros Alsteride Androfin Andropel Andropyl Androstatin Androster Antiprost Apeplus Apo-Fina Apo-Finas Apo-Finasteride APO-Finasterinde Aprodil Arahormo Asterid Atepros
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.00||$7.73||$67.49 $59.76|
|90 pills||$0.95||$15.46||$101.23 $85.77|
|120 pills||$0.93||$23.20||$134.98 $111.78|
|180 pills||$0.91||$38.65||$202.46 $163.82|
|270 pills||$0.90||$61.86||$303.70 $241.84|
|360 pills||$0.89||$85.03||$404.93 $319.90|
Finax is used for treating certain types of male pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia) in men.
Use Finax as directed by your Health Provider.
Take Finax by mouth with or without food.
Continue to take Finax even if you notice improvement of your symptoms. Do not miss any doses.
If you miss a dose of Finax , skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Store Finax at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Finax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Some medical conditions may interact with Finax . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
if you are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
if you have a narrowing or blockage in the urinary tract, prostate cancer, or trouble urinating
if you have a history of abnormal liver function tests or liver problems.
Do NOT use Finax if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Finax
- you are pregnant or may become pregnant
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
No COMMON side effects have been reported with Finax . Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- breast enlargement, lumps, pain, or tenderness;
- nipple discharge;
- testicular pain.
Purchasing medications online is quite risky, as you are in charge of the safety and effectiveness of the therapy, to some extent. At the same time, everything remains simple and clear – following the recommendations and safety instructions is the key to a flawless and successful course. However, be aware of the following side effects that may appear if you misuse the drug:
- cold sweats
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position
- Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- inability to have or keep an erection
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- breast enlargement and tenderness
- hives or welts
- itchy skin
- rapid weight gain
- redness of the skin
- skin rash
- swelling of the lips and face
- tingling of the hands or feet
- unusual weight gain or loss
- Runny nose
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- stuffy nose
Incidence Not Known
- Clear or bloody discharge from the nipple
- dimpling of the breast skin
- inverted nipple
- lump in the breast or under the arm
- persistent crusting or scaling of the nipple
- redness or swelling of the breast
- sore on the skin of the breast that does not heal
- Testicular pain
|Accession Number||DB01216 (APRD00632, DB07774)|
4.5 hours (range 3.3-13.4 hours)
We are always expanding our borders, offering customers only the best services and the most convenient options. Currently, we are proud of international delivery, which is both fast and quality. The shipping time will not exceed 14 days, but can be considerably shorter, which depends mainly on the destination. Here is a list of Indian cities we ship medications to:
- Pimpri & Chinchwad
- Kalyan & Dombivali
- Vasai Virar
- Navi Mumbai
- Hubli and Dharwad
- Mira and Bhayander
- Bhilai Nagar
- Nanded Waghala
- Sangli Miraj Kupwad