I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with stjosephproducts.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Actifuge Adazol Alba Albamax Alben Albenda Albendakem Albendanova Albendazolum Albendol Albenil Albensure Albentel Albenzol Albex Albezol Albezole Albicar Aldex Aldin Alentin Alin Allverm Almex Alminth Alphin Alzed Alzental Analon galeno Andazol Anzol Apzol Arrest Ascarol Asen Asiben Azole Albendazol Albendazole Oxide Abentel Abetil ABZ Actifuge Acure Adazol Ah-Micol Ah-Micol Infantil Ah-Micol Junior Alba Albacert 2.5% w/v Albagen Albakil Albamax-DS Albasol Albatel Albax Albeder Albeder-IR Alben Albencare Albenda Albendakem Albendazol 10% Albendazol Alkaloid Albendazol Anglopharma Albendazol ECU Albendazol Farmandina Albendazol G.M. Albendazol Genfar Albendazol Kronos Albendazol La Santé Albendazol Labormed Albendazol Labovida Albendazol MK Albendazol Nifa Albendazol Rocnarf Albendazol Tofis Albendazol Vim Albendazol-aniMedica Albendazole USP Albendix Albendol Albenil 2.5% w/v Albenil Low Dose 10% w/v Alben-Kid Albenstar Albensure 10% w/v Albent Albentel Alben-VC Albenz Albenze Albenzol Albestar Albex Albex 10% Albex 10% w/v Albex 2.5% w/v Albez Albezol Albicar Albol Albuzol Aldal Aldew Aldin DS Alentin Alentin DS Alin Almed Almex Alminth Alovac Alphin DS Alpin DS Alponal Altoa Alzed Alzental Alzole Analon galeno Andazol Anthal Antizole Arrest Ascapil-A Ascarol Asen Asiben Aviband Avir Azole Allverm 4%
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.51||$9.75||$55.40 $45.66|
|120 pills||$0.45||$19.50||$73.87 $54.37|
|180 pills||$0.40||$39.01||$110.81 $71.80|
|270 pills||$0.36||$68.26||$166.21 $97.96|
|360 pills||$0.34||$97.52||$221.62 $124.09|
Albendazole is used for treating certain tapeworm infections. Albendazole is an anthelmintic. It works by killing sensitive parasites.
Use Albendazole as directed by your doctor.
- Take Albendazole by mouth with food.
- If you have trouble swallowing the tablet whole, it may be crushed or chewed with a little water.
- If you miss a dose of Albendazole, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If more than one dose is missed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your health care provider any question you may have about how to use Albendazole.
Store Albendazole at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Albendazole out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Albendazole if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Albendazole or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some medical conditions may interact with Albendazole. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver problems, eye problems (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow problems, low white blood cell counts, or low platelet counts.
Some medicines may interact with Albendazole. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they may increase the risk of Albendazole's side effects
- Theophylline because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Albendazole.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Albendazole may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Albendazole may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Albendazole with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Albendazole may rarely lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- If you are a woman who may become pregnant, you should have a negative pregnancy test before you start taking Albendazole. You must use an effective form of birth control while you take Albendazole and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts and liver function, may be performed while you use Albendazole. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Albendazole should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 1 year old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Albendazole if you are pregnant. It may cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Albendazole is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Albendazole, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Headache; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; decreased urination; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Purchasing medications online is quite risky, as you are in charge of the safety and effectiveness of the therapy, to some extent. At the same time, everything remains simple and clear – following the recommendations and safety instructions is the key to a flawless and successful course. However, be aware of the following side effects that may appear if you misuse the drug:
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blood in the urine or stools
- chest pain
- painful or difficult urination
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- swollen glands
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- thinning or loss of the hair
- Stomach pain
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blurred vision
- dark-colored urine
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- joint or muscle pain
- light-colored stools
- red, irritated eyes
- stomach pain, continuing
- tightness in the chest
- yellow eyes or skin
- Lack or loss of strength
|Accession Number||DB00518 (APRD00782)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
70% bound to plasma protein
Symptoms of overdose include elevated liver enzymes, headaches, hair loss, low levels of white blood cells (neutropenia), fever, and itching.
Terminal elimination half-life ranges from 8 to 12 hours (single dose, 400mg).
We are always expanding our borders, offering customers only the best services and the most convenient options. Currently, we are proud of international delivery, which is both fast and quality. The shipping time will not exceed 14 days, but can be considerably shorter, which depends mainly on the destination. Here is a list of Indian cities we ship medications to:
- Pimpri & Chinchwad
- Kalyan & Dombivali
- Vasai Virar
- Navi Mumbai
- Hubli and Dharwad
- Mira and Bhayander
- Bhilai Nagar
- Nanded Waghala
- Sangli Miraj Kupwad