I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with stjosephproducts.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$4.53||$42.95||$178.98 $136.03|
|60 pills||$4.18||$107.39||$357.96 $250.57|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$4.60||$43.56||$181.49 $137.93|
Caverta is designed to aid you in your metabolic and physical issues. It can help men who have erectile dysfunction get and sustain an erection when they are sexually excited.
You should take the tablets through only the oral route with water. Ideally the medicine will take 30-50 minutes to reach the desired area of body as it dissolves in blood. It is always preferred to talk to doctor if you experience any side effects after consumption of this medicine or have chosen as self medication.
Caverta works when you take it almost an hour prior to the plans of becoming sexually active. The effects last for 4 hours and it begins its activity in a 30 minute period. The potential of this medication could go down as you consume meals high in fat, fried items or fast food. It is possible there can be mixed drug interactions if you take it with similar prescription medication to treat erectile dysfunction.
Caverta should not be taken more than once a day. If you are older than 65 years, or have serious liver or kidney problems, your doctor may start you at the lowest dose (25 mg) of Caverta. If you are taking protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV, your doctor may recommend a 25 mg dose and may limit you to a maximum single dose of 25mg of Caverta in a 48-hour period.
If you missed a dose - use the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Dosage of the medication will vary as per your requirements. If your doctor detects larger dose is required it will be adjusted accordingly. You should remember the maximum dosage that can be taken is 100, only with prior consent with your physician. If cardiovascular diseases accompany the condition, you must be careful with Caverta 100. Strictly not to be used more than once each day, this medicine can be harmful if mixed with alcohol.
Store Caverta at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
The Caverta drug must be consumed only in recommended dosage.
Only your doctor can decide if Caverta is right for you. Caverta can cause mild, temporary lowering of your blood pressure. You will need to have a thorough medical exam to diagnose your erectile dysfunction and to find out if you can safely take Caverta alone or with your other medicines.
Be sure to tell your doctor if you have:
- Any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heart beats, or heart attack), have ever had a stroke,
- Low or high blood pressure,
- A rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa,
- Any kidney problems or any liver problems,
- Any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukaemia,
- Allergies to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of Caverta tablets,
- A deformed penis, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours,
- Stomach ulcers or any types of bleeding problems
- If you are taking any other medicines.
In case this medication causes any kind of side effects due to reactions with other medicines or overdose or even alcohol, you must bring it to the attention of your physician.
Possible side effects:
- head pain,
- abdomen upset,
- flushing face and impaired vision in the initial stages.
Gradually the condition may worsen.
Purchasing medications online is quite risky, as you are in charge of the safety and effectiveness of the therapy, to some extent. At the same time, everything remains simple and clear – following the recommendations and safety instructions is the key to a flawless and successful course. However, be aware of the following side effects that may appear if you misuse the drug:
- Abnormal vision
- behavior change similar to drunkenness
- bleeding of the eye
- blurred vision
- bone pain
- breast enlargement
- chest pain
- cold sweats
- convulsions (seizures)
- cool and pale skin
- deafness or hearing loss
- decrease in amount of urine or the frequency of urination
- decreased vision
- difficulty in concentrating
- dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- double vision
- dry eyes
- dry mouth
- dryness, redness, scaling, or peeling of the skin
- excessive hunger
- eye pain
- fainting or faintness
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- feeling of something in the eye
- fever or chills
- headache (severe or continuing)
- increase in the size of the pupil
- increased sweating
- increased thirst
- lower back or side pain
- migraine headache
- nausea (severe or continuing)
- numbness of the hands
- painful, swollen joints
- prolonged, painful erection of penis
- redness, burning, or swelling of the eyes
- redness, itching, or tearing of the eyes
- restless sleep
- seeing shades of colors differently than before
- sensitivity to light
- skin lesions with swelling
- skin paleness
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- skin ulcers
- slurred speech
- sore throat
- sudden weakness
- swelling of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs
- trouble breathing
- twitching of the muscles
- unusual feeling of burning or stinging of the skin
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- vision changes
- vision loss, temporary
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- abnormal dreams
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- diarrhea or stomach cramps (severe or continuing)
- difficulty in swallowing
- ear pain
- increased amount of saliva
- increased skin sensitivity
- lack of coordination
- loss of bladder control
- mental depression
- numbness or tingling of the hands, legs, or feet
- rectal bleeding
- redness or irritation of the tongue
- redness, soreness, swelling, or bleeding of the gums
- ringing or buzzing in the ears
- sensation of motion, usually whirling, either of one's self or of one's surroundings
- sexual problems in men (continuing), including failure to experience a sexual orgasm
- sores in the mouth and on the lips
- tense muscles
- trembling and shaking
- waking to urinate at night
- worsening of asthma
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- bloody nose
- difficult or labored breathing
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- redness of the skin
- stomach discomfort following meals
- stuffy or runny nose
- trouble sleeping
- unusually warm skin
- Bladder pain
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- cloudy or bloody urine
- increased frequency of urination
- pain on urination
- stomach upset
- tenderness in the stomach area
Incidence Not Known
|Accession Number||DB00203 (APRD00556)|
We are always expanding our borders, offering customers only the best services and the most convenient options. Currently, we are proud of international delivery, which is both fast and quality. The shipping time will not exceed 14 days, but can be considerably shorter, which depends mainly on the destination. Here is a list of Indian cities we ship medications to:
- Pimpri & Chinchwad
- Kalyan & Dombivali
- Vasai Virar
- Navi Mumbai
- Hubli and Dharwad
- Mira and Bhayander
- Bhilai Nagar
- Nanded Waghala
- Sangli Miraj Kupwad