I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with stjosephproducts.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|20 pills||$2.67||$23.30||$76.69 $53.40|
|30 pills||$2.28||$46.59||$115.04 $68.45|
|60 pills||$1.89||$116.48||$230.08 $113.60|
|90 pills||$1.76||$186.36||$345.11 $158.75|
Apcalis SX is a jelly solution for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. Apcalis SX increases blood flow to the penis allowing more blood flow into the penis like happened naturally when a man is sexually stimulated. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the arteries in the penis enlarge resulting erection.
For most patients, Apcalis SX should be taken once a day as needed. In patients taking certain protease inhibitors (such as for the treatment of HIV), it is recommended to not exceed a maximum single dose of 25 mg of Apcalis SX in a 48-hour period.
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. Do not take 2 doses at once.
In most cases the dosage should not increase more than once in a day (24 hours).
For people who consume protease inhibitors (used in treatment of HIV), the dosage should not be more than a single dose of 25 mg of Apcalis SX within 48 hours.
If you miss out on a dose, then take it as soon as you remember about it. But keep in mind that you will have to adjust your next dose by spacing it out by 4 to 5 hours. If this is not possible, then the best thing to do would be to skip the missed dose and continue with your normal dosage schedule.
Never try to compensate for the missed dose by taking a double dose together. It may cause adverse effects.
Apcalis SX should be stored at room temperature, 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Apcalis SX out of the reach of children.
Drinking alcohol can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from your medication, you are advised not to drink large amounts of alcohol before taking Apcalis SX.
Before you start any treatment with Apcalis SX, be sure to ask your healthcare provider if your heart is healthy enough.
If you're a man who uses nitrate drugs, like nitroglycerine, never take Apcalis SX. The combination of Apcalis SX and nitrates can make your blood pressure suddenly drop to unsafe levels. You could get dizzy, faint, or even have a heart attack or stroke. Nitrates are found in many prescription medications that are used to treat angina (chest pain due to heart disease).
If you are not sure, whether any of your medications contain nitrates, or if you do not understand what nitrates are, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Discuss your past/current medical history in detail with your doctor before beginning treatment with any new medication. Ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough before starting with this medication.
Doctors advise against using Apcalis SX if you are allergic to any ingredient in it or if you use nitrate drugs, like nitroglycerine. The combined effect of Apcalis SX and nitrates can make your blood pressure suddenly drop. It can also make you dizzy, faint, or even have a heart attack or stroke.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Apcalis SX and seek emergency medical attention or notify your doctor immediately:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
Purchasing medications online is quite risky, as you are in charge of the safety and effectiveness of the therapy, to some extent. At the same time, everything remains simple and clear – following the recommendations and safety instructions is the key to a flawless and successful course. However, be aware of the following side effects that may appear if you misuse the drug:
- Painful or prolonged erection of the penis
- Changes in color vision
- Acid or sour stomach
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- blurred vision
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- cold sweats
- faintness or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- hearing loss
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- pounding in the ears
- shortness of breath
- slow or fast heartbeat
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Bloody nose
- body aches or pain
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- burning, dry, or itching eyes
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- difficulty with moving
- difficulty with swallowing
- dry mouth
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- excessive eye discharge
- eye pain
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- feeling of warmth, redness of the face, neck, arms and occasionally, upper chest
- increased erection
- lack or loss of strength
- loose stools
- muscle aching or cramping
- muscle stiffness
- nasal congestion
- neck pain
- pain in the arms or legs
- pain or burning in the throat
- redness, pain, swelling of the eye, eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
- reduced sensitivity to touch
- runny nose
- sensation of spinning
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- spontaneous penile erection
- stomach upset
- swelling of the eyelids
- swelling or puffiness of the eyes or face
- swollen joints
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- tenderness in the stomach area
- trouble with sleeping
- unable to sleep
- upper abdominal or stomach pain
- voice changes
- watering of the eyes
Incidence Not Known
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- cracks in the skin
- decrease or change in vision
- difficulty with speaking
- double vision
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- headache, severe and throbbing
- hives or welts
- inability to move the arms, legs, or facial muscles
- inability to speak
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of heat from the body
- numbness or tingling of the face, hands, or feet
- red irritated eyes
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, swollen skin
- redness of the skin
- redness or soreness of the eyes
- scaly skin
- skin rash
- slow speech
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- sudden cardiac death
- swelling of the feet or lower legs
|Accession Number||DB00820 (APRD00071)|
Oral, Rat LD50 = 2000 mg/kg, no deaths or toxicity.
We are always expanding our borders, offering customers only the best services and the most convenient options. Currently, we are proud of international delivery, which is both fast and quality. The shipping time will not exceed 14 days, but can be considerably shorter, which depends mainly on the destination. Here is a list of Indian cities we ship medications to:
- Pimpri & Chinchwad
- Kalyan & Dombivali
- Vasai Virar
- Navi Mumbai
- Hubli and Dharwad
- Mira and Bhayander
- Bhilai Nagar
- Nanded Waghala
- Sangli Miraj Kupwad