I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with stjosephproducts.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.72||$37.54||$140.45 $102.91|
|90 pills||$1.51||$75.08||$210.67 $135.59|
|120 pills||$1.40||$112.61||$280.90 $168.29|
|180 pills||$1.30||$187.69||$421.34 $233.66|
|270 pills||$1.23||$300.29||$632.02 $331.72|
|360 pills||$1.19||$412.92||$842.69 $429.77|
Lopid is used for treating high blood cholesterol and triglycerides. It is used along with an appropriate diet. Lopid is an antihyperlipidemic agent. It works by lowering the blood levels of triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) ("bad") cholesterol by reducing their production by the liver. It also increases blood levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) ("good") cholesterol.
Use Lopid as directed by your doctor.
- Take Lopid by mouth twice a day 30 minutes before morning and evening meals, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- Lopid is most effective when used with a diet that reduces the intake of cholesterol and saturated fats, and an exercise program.
- Take Lopid on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- If you miss a dose of Lopid, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lopid.
Store Lopid at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Lopid out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Gemfibrozil.
Do NOT use Lopid if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Lopid
- you have severe cirrhosis or liver problems, severe kidney disease, gallstones, or gallbladder disease
- you are taking an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor (eg, simvastatin) or repaglinide.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Lopid. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines or other substances
- if you have kidney problems.
Some medicines may interact with Lopid. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, simvastatin) because the risk of side effects, such as muscle pain, weakness, and kidney problems, may be increased
- Oral anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of side effects, including the risk of bleeding, may be increased
- Bexarotene or oral antidiabetic agents (eg, glyburide, repaglinide, pioglitazone) because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Lopid
- Sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Lopid.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Lopid may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Lopid may cause dizziness, drowsiness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Lopid with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using Lopid.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Lopid before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Additional monitoring of your dose or condition may be needed if you are also taking high-dose niacin (1 g or more per day).
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, blood cholesterol, and blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Lopid. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Lopid with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially liver or kidney problems.
- Lopid should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Lopid while you are pregnant. It is unknown if Lopid is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Lopid.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; indigestion; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal heartbeat; blurred vision; decreased sexual ability; depression; joint pain; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever and fatigue); numbness and tingling; painful or frequent urination; persistent or severe diarrhea, dizziness, headache, or stomach pain; sore throat or fever; unusual tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Purchasing medications online is quite risky, as you are in charge of the safety and effectiveness of the therapy, to some extent. At the same time, everything remains simple and clear – following the recommendations and safety instructions is the key to a flawless and successful course. However, be aware of the following side effects that may appear if you misuse the drug:
- Bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- cough or hoarseness
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- fever or chills
- frequent urge to urinate
- lower back or side pain
- Acid or sour stomach
- bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- change in taste
- stomach discomfort or upset
- Difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- sensation of spinning
- skin rash, encrusted, scaly and oozing
Incidence Not Known
- Black, tarry stools
- chest pain
- dark-colored urine
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- muscle cramps or spasms
- muscle pain or stiffness
- muscular pain, tenderness, wasting, or weakness
- pale skin
- severe nausea or vomiting
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- stomach pain
- swollen glands
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
|Accession Number||DB01241 (APRD00293)|
Oral, mouse: LD50 = 3162 mg/kg. Symptoms of overdose include abdominal cramps, diarrhea, joint and muscle pain, nausea, and vomiting.
We are always expanding our borders, offering customers only the best services and the most convenient options. Currently, we are proud of international delivery, which is both fast and quality. The shipping time will not exceed 14 days, but can be considerably shorter, which depends mainly on the destination. Here is a list of Indian cities we ship medications to:
- Pimpri & Chinchwad
- Kalyan & Dombivali
- Vasai Virar
- Navi Mumbai
- Hubli and Dharwad
- Mira and Bhayander
- Bhilai Nagar
- Nanded Waghala
- Sangli Miraj Kupwad